Millionaires don't have astrologers, billionaires do.

There is no better boat than a horoscope to help a man cross over the sea of life. .........

Friday, April 22, 2011

Bad Dream Remedies

Sleeping And Dreaming



If you are victim of bad dreams, ghosts, evil souls trouble you, and you are not able to sleep due to this reason in that case. Bring a branch of Peepal Tree at home. Wash it with Gangajal and keep it under the pillow while sleeping. Your problem will be solved. This is a very good Totka.

3 comments:

  1. Well i haven't been a victim of bad dreams on a continuous basis but it happens to me often. What i need to ask you is will keeping a Peepal tree branches under my pillow work for me also...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it will work for you Anisha Bagga ji

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I bring Peepal Tree in my Home In USA

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top